MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
HELLO EARTHLINGS OR FREAKS? whatever

I'm piss and FED-UP with my fucking new phone
( X1 which kinda similar to sidekick BUT still i think sidekick is still AWESOME then this)
yes i changed phone becos my mom wants me too
and i guess is time to change and so called
"UP-GRADE" my knowledge of phones
and k750i needa charge like everyday

wanted to get iPhone
Reason : there's plenty of cute games!
but mom says NO
(i can only obey her becos i'm not the one paying for the phone,you see)
anyway, i LEARNED how to put videos into the phone
and that means....
i'll not get bored when i'm travelling on train
SPONGEBOB gonna entertain me!

going to camp again tonight
and will MISS those ppl who not goin for this camp
but there will be other camp you see

I'm like 5 kg heavier
(fat cow me)
ytd night i did sit ups before my bedtime
(YES I REALLY DID)
TARGET was 100 situps
but when i reach 50, i'm like out of breath
the feeling of unhealthy now just stuck on my head
like how somesongs can stuck on your head sometimes, you see
time to workout myra keh si-hui
oh by the way. i stop at 50 sit ups, loser me

I'M NOW IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG CALLED
"Trouble Is A Friend" by Lenka
is not my type of music
but this song really caught my ears and i heard it from grey's
NICE NICE~

i gonna sleep now again to make my face no more pimple

(p.s: i know some ppl like me HATES other ppl using OUR word and spread ard the circle, YEAH BALLZ.. how no originally are they?)